Are You Using The Best Real Estate Data?
If you want to succeed as a real estate investor, you need to know how to find motivated sellers. That's not just my opinion, that's a fact . When I first started pursuing my real estate investing career, I wasted a TON of time trying to find these people the wrong way (at one point, I was almost convinced it was impossible). There finally came a point when I was just about ready to throw in the towel – and that's when I discovered the power of direct mail marketing . But it wasn't just ANY direct mail marketing that did the trick. There were some very specific steps that simply had to be followed – and if I didn't put the time and effort into doing it right, I'd end up throwing a lot of money right out the window. Bonus: Get a FREE copy of the INVESTOR HACKS e-book when you subscribe! Success requires decision and action The market moves fast. Stay ahead with the latest tips in low-ris...
Comments
Post a Comment